The U.N. Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) recently announced that the intergovernmental presentation of its investment policy review of Moldova will take place in Geneva on April 30.
Attendees of the event will include Octavian Calmac, the Moldovan deputy minister of economy, and other senior officials of Moldova's government. The presentation will take place from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on April 30 at the Palais des Nations.
The investment policy review is an analysis of a country's legal and regulatory framework for investing. The review makes concrete policy recommendations on how beneficiary countries can improve their investment climate, attract higher inflows of foreign direct investment and benefit from the investments.
The member states of UNCTAD and established investors in Moldova will discuss the recommendations during the event. Participants will also have the opportunity to exchange views with the Moldovan government representatives during the luncheon and side events that will follow the presentation of the review.
A copy of the investment policy review of the Republic of Moldova can be downloaded from the UNCTAD's website.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar