UniCredit announced on Tuesday that it signed a memorandum of understanding with Alvarez & Marsal, Intesa Sanpaolo and KKR to maximize the value of a selected corporate loan portfolio.
The organizations seek to jointly develop and implement an innovative solution to optimize the performance and maximize the value of the portfolio. The solution will involve restructuring through proactive management and additional funding at the asset level.
Discussions related to the formation and operations of the partnership are ongoing, and further details will be disclosed as progress is made.
A&M is a global professional services firm that delivers performance improvement, turnaround management and business advisory services to organizations seeking to transform operations, increase growth and accelerate results.
Intesa Sanpaolo is a banking group in the eurozone that provides services to 11.1 million customers through a network of more than 4,700 branches.
KKR is a global investment firm with $94.3 billion in assets under management.
UniCredit is a European commercial bank with close to 9,000 branches and more than 147,000 employees. It operates in Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine and Hungary.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar