UniCredit announced on Tuesday that it signed a memorandum of understanding with Alvarez & Marsal, Intesa Sanpaolo and KKR to maximize the value of a selected corporate loan portfolio.
The organizations seek to jointly develop and implement an innovative solution to optimize the performance and maximize the value of the portfolio. The solution will involve restructuring through proactive management and additional funding at the asset level.
Discussions related to the formation and operations of the partnership are ongoing, and further details will be disclosed as progress is made.
A&M is a global professional services firm that delivers performance improvement, turnaround management and business advisory services to organizations seeking to transform operations, increase growth and accelerate results.
Intesa Sanpaolo is a banking group in the eurozone that provides services to 11.1 million customers through a network of more than 4,700 branches.
KKR is a global investment firm with $94.3 billion in assets under management.
UniCredit is a European commercial bank with close to 9,000 branches and more than 147,000 employees. It operates in Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine and Hungary.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso