UniCredit announced on Tuesday that it signed a memorandum of understanding with Alvarez & Marsal, Intesa Sanpaolo and KKR to maximize the value of a selected corporate loan portfolio.
The organizations seek to jointly develop and implement an innovative solution to optimize the performance and maximize the value of the portfolio. The solution will involve restructuring through proactive management and additional funding at the asset level.
Discussions related to the formation and operations of the partnership are ongoing, and further details will be disclosed as progress is made.
A&M is a global professional services firm that delivers performance improvement, turnaround management and business advisory services to organizations seeking to transform operations, increase growth and accelerate results.
Intesa Sanpaolo is a banking group in the eurozone that provides services to 11.1 million customers through a network of more than 4,700 branches.
KKR is a global investment firm with $94.3 billion in assets under management.
UniCredit is a European commercial bank with close to 9,000 branches and more than 147,000 employees. It operates in Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine and Hungary.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays