Vladimir Ulakhovich, the deputy chairman of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BelCCI), met on Tuesday with a Brazilian delegation led by Danilo Teofilo Costa, the second secretary of the Embassy of Brazil.
The parties met in Belarus to discuss trade and economic cooperation between Belarus and Brazil.
Ulakhovich said the most prospective spheres of cooperation between the two countries are agriculture, construction and infrastructure. He said Belarus anticipates cooperation in applying innovative technologies and energy efficiency from Brazil to the Belarusian agriculture industry. Brazil has been active in using alternative energy.
Ulakhovich also discussed the possibility of cooperation with mining equipment and machinery.
Belarus previously identified Brazil as an important economic partner. Brazil has organized visits to Belarus and received delegations from the country in return. Another Belarusian delegation is scheduled to visit Brazil at the end of May.
Ulakhovich invited the Brazilian representatives to take part in the Belarusian Industrial Forum in late May and to meet with trade commissioners of foreign diplomatic missions on July 5.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank