Vladimir Ulakhovich, the deputy chairman of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BelCCI), met on Tuesday with a Brazilian delegation led by Danilo Teofilo Costa, the second secretary of the Embassy of Brazil.
The parties met in Belarus to discuss trade and economic cooperation between Belarus and Brazil.
Ulakhovich said the most prospective spheres of cooperation between the two countries are agriculture, construction and infrastructure. He said Belarus anticipates cooperation in applying innovative technologies and energy efficiency from Brazil to the Belarusian agriculture industry. Brazil has been active in using alternative energy.
Ulakhovich also discussed the possibility of cooperation with mining equipment and machinery.
Belarus previously identified Brazil as an important economic partner. Brazil has organized visits to Belarus and received delegations from the country in return. Another Belarusian delegation is scheduled to visit Brazil at the end of May.
Ulakhovich invited the Brazilian representatives to take part in the Belarusian Industrial Forum in late May and to meet with trade commissioners of foreign diplomatic missions on July 5.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar