The Eurasian Development Bank announced a competition on Monday for research and publication projects in the Regional Integration Research Program of the EDB's Technical Assistance Fund.
The fifth edition of the EDB's competition will run between Monday and May 23. Individual researchers and research groups from institutions and organizations of the CIS countries are eligible to take part in the competition.
"EDB conducts yearly competitions for grants for research or the publication of research papers on integration topics with a view to fostering Eurasian integration studies and international cooperation and to supporting young and promising researchers in this area," Vladimir Yasinsky, a member of the board and the managing director for research at EDB, said.
Winners may receive a grant to take part in the bank's conference, if their topic of research is in line with the theme of the conference.
"The priority projects are those that encompass economic, political and sector-specific research in the areas of transport, communications, energy and the environment and that can be put in practice to promote integration between the bank's member states," Yasinsky said.
Individuals who previously participated in similar competitions within the EDB TAF Regional Integration Research Program and have received grants may be admitted to the competition only once every three years.
The bank will announce the results of the competition on its website when the research and publication projects have been completed.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar