The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BelCCI) recently announced that Belarus and Georgia intend to expand cooperation in agriculture.
Mikhail Myatlikov, the chairman of BelCCI, met with a Georgian delegation in Minsk on Wednesday. He said Georgian relations with Belarus are developing quickly, the Belarusian Telegraph Agency reports.
The two sides discussed the expansion of exports from Belarus to Georgia, as well as plans to cooperate in manufacturing.
"Belarusian products, including agricultural ones, are famed in Georgia for their quality and affordable prices," Kakha Baindurashvili, the president of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Georgia, said, according to the Belarusian Telegraph Agency. "Plans have been made to advance cooperation in civil engineering, finance, and agriculture."
BelCCI organized the meeting with the assistance of the Embassy of Georgia in Belarus and the Belarusian Foreign Ministry. Other representatives of the Belarusian side included Leonid Marinich, the Belarusian deputy agriculture and food minister, and representatives from 90 enterprises.
The Georgian side was also represented by David Natroshvili, the Georgian deputy agriculture minister, David Dzhalaganiya, the Georgian deputy foreign minister, and representatives from several businesses, the Belarusian Telegraph Agency reports.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"