The Trans-Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) plans to relaunch its procurement process this year, which will include new pre-qualifications for goods and services required by the natural gas pipeline project.
The process for procuring goods and services in the areas of engineering procurement construction and supply contracts will be relaunched and a majority of suppliers will be requested to pre-qualify. The contracts will include onshore and offshore pipeline construction services, compressor stations and pipeline receiving terminal construction, AzerNews reports.
The relaunched supply contracts will be for the procurement of steel pipes, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems and large diameter pipeline valves. TAP will manage the contracts directly. The pipeline will also guide the companies through the tender processes.
TAP was also selected as the main route for transporting gas from the Shah Deniz consortium to Europe in late June. The first gas sales to Georgia and Turkey will be targeted for late 2018.
TAP's shareholders include BP, the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR), Statoil, Fluxys, Total, E.ON and Axpo, Azernews reports.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia