The Trans-Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) plans to relaunch its procurement process this year, which will include new pre-qualifications for goods and services required by the natural gas pipeline project.
The process for procuring goods and services in the areas of engineering procurement construction and supply contracts will be relaunched and a majority of suppliers will be requested to pre-qualify. The contracts will include onshore and offshore pipeline construction services, compressor stations and pipeline receiving terminal construction, AzerNews reports.
The relaunched supply contracts will be for the procurement of steel pipes, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems and large diameter pipeline valves. TAP will manage the contracts directly. The pipeline will also guide the companies through the tender processes.
TAP was also selected as the main route for transporting gas from the Shah Deniz consortium to Europe in late June. The first gas sales to Georgia and Turkey will be targeted for late 2018.
TAP's shareholders include BP, the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR), Statoil, Fluxys, Total, E.ON and Axpo, Azernews reports.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"