The American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan recently announced that the Adam Smith Caspian CFO Summit will be held on June 10 in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
The event is the only summit that brings together senior finance executives from the Caspian region to hold strategic meetings with speakers and attendees from the region's most influential companies. The two-day event will unite more than 40 chief financial officers. The summit will invite leaders to share strategic thinking and practical innovations meant to help influence their companies' growth.
Ninety percent of this year's speakers will be CFOs. A majority of the decision makers speaking at the event will be speaking exclusively at the June summit.
Participants will receive more than 20 hours of networking opportunities at cocktail receptions, lunches, executive debates and interviews. The summit will also include an electronic networking component.
Attendees can expect to meet more than 200 financial leaders, strategy advisors, tax advisors and innovators at the event.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso