The American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan recently announced that the Adam Smith Caspian CFO Summit will be held on June 10 in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
The event is the only summit that brings together senior finance executives from the Caspian region to hold strategic meetings with speakers and attendees from the region's most influential companies. The two-day event will unite more than 40 chief financial officers. The summit will invite leaders to share strategic thinking and practical innovations meant to help influence their companies' growth.
Ninety percent of this year's speakers will be CFOs. A majority of the decision makers speaking at the event will be speaking exclusively at the June summit.
Participants will receive more than 20 hours of networking opportunities at cocktail receptions, lunches, executive debates and interviews. The summit will also include an electronic networking component.
Attendees can expect to meet more than 200 financial leaders, strategy advisors, tax advisors and innovators at the event.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar