The American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan recently announced that the Adam Smith Caspian CFO Summit will be held on June 10 in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
The event is the only summit that brings together senior finance executives from the Caspian region to hold strategic meetings with speakers and attendees from the region's most influential companies. The two-day event will unite more than 40 chief financial officers. The summit will invite leaders to share strategic thinking and practical innovations meant to help influence their companies' growth.
Ninety percent of this year's speakers will be CFOs. A majority of the decision makers speaking at the event will be speaking exclusively at the June summit.
Participants will receive more than 20 hours of networking opportunities at cocktail receptions, lunches, executive debates and interviews. The summit will also include an electronic networking component.
Attendees can expect to meet more than 200 financial leaders, strategy advisors, tax advisors and innovators at the event.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"