The Vitebsk branch of the Belarus Chamber of Commerce and Industry recently announced that a delegation of business leaders will visit Auckland, New Zealand, on May 26-June 2 to attend the EMEX 2014 exhibition.
EMEX provides an opportunity to showcase new and innovative products and techniques in machine building, industrial equipment and electronics. The chamber said the exhibition provides a professional and comprehensive marketing platform that brings together industry buyers, suppliers and educators to share ideas and develop business relationships.
The event is targeted at enterprises that are manufacturing or processing goods using general engineering, machine and metalworking technology, plant automation and maintenance, engineering software and computerization, welding, cutting and plastics engineering, fluid engineering or measurement, and control and instrumentation.
The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce's main task is to promote the development of the national economy as well as the industrial, scientific, technical and trade relations of the Republic of Belarus with other countries. Its members represent more than 1,900 enterprises accounting for more than 80 percent of industrial production.
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: IE on USN 6% can pay taxes through the mobile application "PSB My Business"
- AG BANK: AGBank ASC is expanding its ATM network
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: It's time to make your trade online with AtaBank
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHSTAN: Regarding the seizure of property of the companies, controlled by M.K. Ablyazov
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank to continue supporting SMEs
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank Participates in Banking Union of Armenia "Financial Literacy and Skills" Program