The Vitebsk branch of the Belarus Chamber of Commerce and Industry recently announced that a delegation of business leaders will visit Auckland, New Zealand, on May 26-June 2 to attend the EMEX 2014 exhibition.
EMEX provides an opportunity to showcase new and innovative products and techniques in machine building, industrial equipment and electronics. The chamber said the exhibition provides a professional and comprehensive marketing platform that brings together industry buyers, suppliers and educators to share ideas and develop business relationships.
The event is targeted at enterprises that are manufacturing or processing goods using general engineering, machine and metalworking technology, plant automation and maintenance, engineering software and computerization, welding, cutting and plastics engineering, fluid engineering or measurement, and control and instrumentation.
The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce's main task is to promote the development of the national economy as well as the industrial, scientific, technical and trade relations of the Republic of Belarus with other countries. Its members represent more than 1,900 enterprises accounting for more than 80 percent of industrial production.
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation