The American Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Azerbaijan recently announced that the Plastex Caspian 2014 exhibition will be held in Baku on May 22-24.
The plastics and rubber exhibition is an opportunity for Azerbaijani producers to hold meetings with potential customers and sign mutually beneficial agreements to supply equipment and products.
Azerbaijan is leading CIS countries in economic growth rate. The country's gross domestic product increased three-fold over the past eight years.
The active development of the non-oil sector, in particular, the food and agriculture industries, provides a strong impetus to the development of packaging production.
Azerbaijan exports high quality chemical and petrochemical products to more than 30 countries. The country exports more than 100,000 tons of chemical goods annually to the global market.
Azerkimiya, an Azerbaijani petrochemical producer, plans to expand its array of manufactured products, improve product quality, increase output and diversify sales. It also plans to increase domestic sales.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank