The American Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Azerbaijan recently announced that the Plastex Caspian 2014 exhibition will be held in Baku on May 22-24.
The plastics and rubber exhibition is an opportunity for Azerbaijani producers to hold meetings with potential customers and sign mutually beneficial agreements to supply equipment and products.
Azerbaijan is leading CIS countries in economic growth rate. The country's gross domestic product increased three-fold over the past eight years.
The active development of the non-oil sector, in particular, the food and agriculture industries, provides a strong impetus to the development of packaging production.
Azerbaijan exports high quality chemical and petrochemical products to more than 30 countries. The country exports more than 100,000 tons of chemical goods annually to the global market.
Azerkimiya, an Azerbaijani petrochemical producer, plans to expand its array of manufactured products, improve product quality, increase output and diversify sales. It also plans to increase domestic sales.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar