President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov held a meeting last week with the heads of the country's oil and gas complex.
The meeting included discussions of organizational issues and further development of the complex.
B. Atdaev, the chairman of the supreme control chamber, presented a report on the results of an inspection of the work conducted by the Ministry of the Oil and Gas Industry and Mineral Resources and other refineries.
Officials also presented the results of the Turkmengaz state concern's oil and gas production for January through March. Oil and gas production was fulfilled up to 111 percent. The plan for gas condensate production was fulfilled up to 126 percent and the plan for liquified gas was fulfilled up to 108 percent.
There were several other presentations at the meeting, including information on drilling, gas pipeline construction, the involvement of students in the International Oil and Gas University, environmental issues and the production of synthetic oils.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia