President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov held a meeting last week with the heads of the country's oil and gas complex.
The meeting included discussions of organizational issues and further development of the complex.
B. Atdaev, the chairman of the supreme control chamber, presented a report on the results of an inspection of the work conducted by the Ministry of the Oil and Gas Industry and Mineral Resources and other refineries.
Officials also presented the results of the Turkmengaz state concern's oil and gas production for January through March. Oil and gas production was fulfilled up to 111 percent. The plan for gas condensate production was fulfilled up to 126 percent and the plan for liquified gas was fulfilled up to 108 percent.
There were several other presentations at the meeting, including information on drilling, gas pipeline construction, the involvement of students in the International Oil and Gas University, environmental issues and the production of synthetic oils.
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation