The government of Uzbekistan recently adopted a presidential decree to improve the country's business environment and investment climate.
The decree, which is called "On additional measures to improve the investment climate and business environment in the Republic of Uzbekistan," was adopted on April 7. The government adopted the document to further improve the country's business environment, create a favorable investment climate, increase the transparency of government activities of state and economic management bodies, radically improve conditions for doing business, and create new jobs in the private sector, according to UzReport.
The decree instructed ministries, state committees, agencies, companies, associations and local authorities to post information on their official websites regarding relations with business entities within one month. The required information includes procedures and deadlines for processing and issuing permits, licenses, certificates and other documents, most legal acts, and the terms and cost of providing public and other services to business entities.
The government instructed the Ministry of Justice and the State Committee for Communication, Information and Telecommunication Technologies to systematically monitor compliance with the requirements. The Cabinet of Ministers will monitor the implementation of the measures, including regular surveys of business entities on the effectiveness of the measures, according to UzReport.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar