The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry recently announced that its representatives will attend the 81st International Agricultural Exhibition on May 20-26 in Novi Sad, Serbia.
Producers and trade organizations from 60 countries will present their goods and services to a wide range of specialists during the week-long event. Attendees will also discuss the latest achievements and issues in the world of agriculture.
Belarus will be represented by a national exposition that includes exhibits on agricultural products, food and beverages, agricultural equipment, fertilizers and plant protection measures, chemicals and additives for the food industry, refinery products, farming and animal breeding, fruits and vegetables, packing technologies and equipment, and the transportation and storage of food products.
Belinterexpo, a member of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, was appointed the official exhibition operator. It has the authority to accept applications from Belarusian enterprises and organizations that want to participate in the May exhibition.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays