The American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan recently announced that the fourth annual Global Pipeline Integrity Management Summit will be held in Abu Dhabi on May 19-21.
The summit is sponsored by several members of the oil industry, including Qatar Petroleum, ADNOC, Petronas, PDO, Saudi Aramco and NACE.
The three-day event is designed to be a platform for discussing vital case studies, adopting best practices and promoting asset integrity.
Expert speakers will include Naji Abi Aad, the chief operating officer of Petrolab in Lebanon, Jassim Alhor, the lead specialist engineer of Qatar Petroleum, Mohamed Daoud, the manager of projects quality at ADCO in United Arab Emirates, and Veysel Turkel, the international projects director at IGDAS in Turkey.
Other speakers include Kenechi Ojemeni, the pipeline integrity engineer at the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria, Ltd., U.S. Rao, the vice president of operations at Reliance Gas Infrastructure, Ltd., and Nabeel S. Al Ruwaidhi, the general manager of Oman Oil Marketing Company.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar