The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry recently announced that it is working with the Croatian Chamber of Commerce to organize a visit to Zagreb, Croatia, on May 14-16.
Business leaders from both countries will discuss mutually beneficial cooperation in trade, investment and joint ventures during the visit.
The members of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce represent more than 1,900 businesses, organizations and joint-stock companies. They account for more than 80 percent of industrial production. Nearly all members are involved in foreign trade.
The chamber is active in promoting ties with business communities in other countries. It is organizing a visit to Bangladesh and Sri Lanka on April 20-27, a visit to Brazil on May 17-23, and a visit to Naples, Italy, on May 26-30.
A group of Belarusian agribusiness leaders will also travel to Serbia on May 20-26 to discuss developments in the agriculture industry during the 81st International Agricultural Exhibition.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar