The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry recently announced that it is working with the Croatian Chamber of Commerce to organize a visit to Zagreb, Croatia, on May 14-16.
Business leaders from both countries will discuss mutually beneficial cooperation in trade, investment and joint ventures during the visit.
The members of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce represent more than 1,900 businesses, organizations and joint-stock companies. They account for more than 80 percent of industrial production. Nearly all members are involved in foreign trade.
The chamber is active in promoting ties with business communities in other countries. It is organizing a visit to Bangladesh and Sri Lanka on April 20-27, a visit to Brazil on May 17-23, and a visit to Naples, Italy, on May 26-30.
A group of Belarusian agribusiness leaders will also travel to Serbia on May 20-26 to discuss developments in the agriculture industry during the 81st International Agricultural Exhibition.
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation