The U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan recently announced that the annual U.S.-Azerbaijan Convention will be held in Washington on April 29-30.
The convention brings together government officials, legislators, leading academics and experts to address the shared strategic interests of the two countries, including energy security, peace, stability and regional cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Caspian Basin.
"(The) U.S.-Azerbaijan Convention is an annual meeting in celebration of the two decades of strengthening relations and deepening strategic partnership between the US and Azerbaijan," the chamber said.
The convention is meant to serve as an opportunity to discuss and expand the strong relationship between the U.S. and Azerbaijan.
"The convention also showcases Azerbaijan's rapid transformation from a young country into a regional leader and a reliable actor of the international community, promoting peace and stability, developing the Eurasian energy and transport corridor while integrating into the European and Euro-Atlantic structures," the chamber said.
The convention celebrated the 20th year of the U.S.-Azerbaijan partnership in 2012.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar