The U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan recently announced that the annual U.S.-Azerbaijan Convention will be held in Washington on April 29-30.
The convention brings together government officials, legislators, leading academics and experts to address the shared strategic interests of the two countries, including energy security, peace, stability and regional cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Caspian Basin.
"(The) U.S.-Azerbaijan Convention is an annual meeting in celebration of the two decades of strengthening relations and deepening strategic partnership between the US and Azerbaijan," the chamber said.
The convention is meant to serve as an opportunity to discuss and expand the strong relationship between the U.S. and Azerbaijan.
"The convention also showcases Azerbaijan's rapid transformation from a young country into a regional leader and a reliable actor of the international community, promoting peace and stability, developing the Eurasian energy and transport corridor while integrating into the European and Euro-Atlantic structures," the chamber said.
The convention celebrated the 20th year of the U.S.-Azerbaijan partnership in 2012.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso