The Saratov Oblast Deputy Premier Pavel Bolshedanov met with representatives from Minsk Tractor Works and Minsk Automobile Plant on Wednesday to discuss an expansion in cooperation.
Bolshedanov said the representatives of Saratov Oblast, a Russian federal subject, discussed its plans with the top executives of the two companies during the business matchmaking session.
"We are interested in the products of Minsk Automobile Plant and Minsk Tractor Works," Bolshedanov said. "These companies account for about 80 percent of all vehicles and tractors used in Saratov Oblast. As gas-engine fuel is two times cheaper than diesel fuel and gasoline, we are considering gradual transition to gas-engine fuel."
Bolshedanov said the Belarusian Industry Ministry confirmed it will pay close attention the transition to gas-engine fuel. The oblast is also considering cooperation with Belarus in other fields, including forestry and in the paper and pulp industry.
The meeting also involved discussions between the oblast and specialists from Belarusian companies in the production and harvesting of grain and oil crops, dairy farming, energy auditing, and equipment production for a variety of industries.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays