The American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan recently announced that the Kazakhstan Oil and Gas Summit 2014 will be held in Almaty on April 28.
The summit will bring together a large number of oil and gas companies, government ministers, and institutions from across Kazakhstan and the CIS.
Attendees will discover the latest developments in regulations, exploration and production, transportation, technologies and investment opportunities. The conference includes high-level presentations and workshops on current and future oil and gas projects across Kazakhstan. Delegates will have unprecedented access to the country's oil and gas industry.
In addition to the two-day conference and exhibition, there will be networking opportunities, including breaks, lunches, locally themed entertainment on the evening of the first day and one-on-one meetings.
The cost is approximately $3,180 per company entry. Companies who mention the American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan at registration will receive a 10 percent discount off the price of admission.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar