The American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan recently announced that the Kazakhstan Oil and Gas Summit 2014 will be held in Almaty on April 28.
The summit will bring together a large number of oil and gas companies, government ministers, and institutions from across Kazakhstan and the CIS.
Attendees will discover the latest developments in regulations, exploration and production, transportation, technologies and investment opportunities. The conference includes high-level presentations and workshops on current and future oil and gas projects across Kazakhstan. Delegates will have unprecedented access to the country's oil and gas industry.
In addition to the two-day conference and exhibition, there will be networking opportunities, including breaks, lunches, locally themed entertainment on the evening of the first day and one-on-one meetings.
The cost is approximately $3,180 per company entry. Companies who mention the American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan at registration will receive a 10 percent discount off the price of admission.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"