The Russian American Chamber of Commerce recently announced that a U.S. delegation is scheduled to visit ExpoElectronica and LEDTechExpo in Russia on April 15.
ExpoElectronica is an international trade fair for components, printed circuit boards and electronic production. The Russian-American Chamber of Commerce said ExpoElectronica is one of the key platforms for demonstrating the latest developments and achievements in the electronics industry. The event is also the main forum for leading industry professionals to meet and sign contracts.
International electronics brands as well as leading American manufacturers and major Russian distributors have already confirmed their participation in the exhibition.
ExpoElectronica is sponsored by the Russian State Duma, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Defense Contracts, the Federal Foundation for the Development of Electronic Technology, the Moscow City government, Russian Electronics JSC and the Russian Association of Manufacturers of Electronics and Electronic Devices.
The trade fair was launched in 1998.
LEDTechExpo will feature new solutions in light-emitting diode chip and packaging design, power supplies, drivers and control for LED materials and components for LED manufacturing, secondary optics, and equipment and technologies for LED production.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"