The Russian American Chamber of Commerce recently announced that a U.S. delegation is scheduled to visit ExpoElectronica and LEDTechExpo in Russia on April 15.
ExpoElectronica is an international trade fair for components, printed circuit boards and electronic production. The Russian-American Chamber of Commerce said ExpoElectronica is one of the key platforms for demonstrating the latest developments and achievements in the electronics industry. The event is also the main forum for leading industry professionals to meet and sign contracts.
International electronics brands as well as leading American manufacturers and major Russian distributors have already confirmed their participation in the exhibition.
ExpoElectronica is sponsored by the Russian State Duma, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Defense Contracts, the Federal Foundation for the Development of Electronic Technology, the Moscow City government, Russian Electronics JSC and the Russian Association of Manufacturers of Electronics and Electronic Devices.
The trade fair was launched in 1998.
LEDTechExpo will feature new solutions in light-emitting diode chip and packaging design, power supplies, drivers and control for LED materials and components for LED manufacturing, secondary optics, and equipment and technologies for LED production.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies