The U.S.-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce announced Friday that Agrihort Azerbaijan-2014, the 8th Azerbaijan International Agriculture Exhibition, will be held at the Baku Expo Center on May 22-24.
The annual event brings together producers and suppliers of agricultural products. Agrihort Azerbaijan is held in conjunction with WorldFood Azerbaijan.
The main sections of the exhibition include agricultural tractors, equipment and spare parts, mini-plants for the Agricultural Industrial Complex, watering and land-reclamation equipment, refrigerating units for fish and dairy products, flour-grinding equipment, oils and oil production equipment, means for protecting plants and animals, equipment for milking cows and storing milk, equipment for processing meat, milk and fish, veterinary medicine and zootechnics, and biological fertilizers and stimulators.
Agrihort Azerbaijan is attended by companies from more than 30 countries, including Azerbaijan, the U.S., Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Russia, Ukraine and France. Thousands of trade visitors also attend the event.
The exhibition area of Agrihort Azerbaijan-2014 will be approximately 87 percent larger than last year.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar