The Bashkir Exhibition Company and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Bashkortostan recently announced that an oil and gas exhibition will take place in Ura, Bashkortostan, on April 22-25.
"Gas. Oil. Technologies-2014" will represent the area's 12th international specialized oil and gas exhibition. The "Oil & Gas Forum" will also occur during the exhibition. All events will take place in the VDNH-EXPO, an exhibition complex.
The event is supported by the Russian Chamber of Commerce, the Russian Ministry of Energy and the government of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
The 2013 exhibition was the largest of all exhibitions held in the Republic of Bashkortostan. More than 400 enterprises displayed their products and Russia was represented by 35 regions of the country.
Foreign companies from the U.S., Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Ukraine and Poland also displayed technological innovations and new equipment for the oil and gas industry.
More than 12,000 visitors have attended previous oil and gas exhibitions in Bashkortostan.
The Republic of Bashkortostan is the largest oil producing region of Russia and the center of the chemical and mechanical engineering industries.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar