The National Agency of Investment and Privatization of Belarus announced on Thursday that it posted information on land plots available to domestic companies with foreign capital and foreign investors.
The database includes the land plots of all the regions in the Republic of Belarus and provides information on the infrastructure and other characteristics of the plots. The agency said the information will assist investors in selecting an appropriate land plot for the implementation of an investment project.
The agency said it is also able to assist investors in negotiations with the executive committees of the various regions.
Any company requiring a property for an investment project can find information about prospective premises at the agency's website. The agency also provides information information on purchasing shares of Belarusian enterprises.
Foreign investors willing to participate in the establishment of a joint venture can view a map of Belarusian companies interested in attractive foreign direct investment on the agency's website.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia