The National Agency of Investment and Privatization of Belarus announced on Thursday that it posted information on land plots available to domestic companies with foreign capital and foreign investors.
The database includes the land plots of all the regions in the Republic of Belarus and provides information on the infrastructure and other characteristics of the plots. The agency said the information will assist investors in selecting an appropriate land plot for the implementation of an investment project.
The agency said it is also able to assist investors in negotiations with the executive committees of the various regions.
Any company requiring a property for an investment project can find information about prospective premises at the agency's website. The agency also provides information information on purchasing shares of Belarusian enterprises.
Foreign investors willing to participate in the establishment of a joint venture can view a map of Belarusian companies interested in attractive foreign direct investment on the agency's website.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar