The Bank of Moscow recently announced a new offer for the spring season that gives customers an additional one percent interest rate on deposits.
Customers can choose any term of deposit within a range of 366 to 547 days. They will get a bonus interest rate of one percent higher than the basic offer.
"The deposit maximal profit is traditionally highly popular with our customers largely due to availability of accrued interest and an individual choice of deposit term," Natalia Konovalova, the vice president of the Bank of Moscow's retail products department, said.
The deposit foresees monthly interest rate capitalization which increases profitability. It also offers customers free access to the interest amount, which can be withdrawn on any date. The deposit is geared toward customers interested in the most effective funds placement.
"Improving price parameters for the most demanded term, we make the deposit attractive both for new and for existing customers," Konovalova said. "Combined with the reliability of a state bank these conditions are among the best offers at the market."
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies