The Bank of Moscow recently announced a new offer for the spring season that gives customers an additional one percent interest rate on deposits.
Customers can choose any term of deposit within a range of 366 to 547 days. They will get a bonus interest rate of one percent higher than the basic offer.
"The deposit maximal profit is traditionally highly popular with our customers largely due to availability of accrued interest and an individual choice of deposit term," Natalia Konovalova, the vice president of the Bank of Moscow's retail products department, said.
The deposit foresees monthly interest rate capitalization which increases profitability. It also offers customers free access to the interest amount, which can be withdrawn on any date. The deposit is geared toward customers interested in the most effective funds placement.
"Improving price parameters for the most demanded term, we make the deposit attractive both for new and for existing customers," Konovalova said. "Combined with the reliability of a state bank these conditions are among the best offers at the market."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar