The Bank of Moscow announced on Tuesday that it is offering an additional one percent above the basic interest rate on deposits through the end of April.
Customers can choose any term of deposit between 366 and 547 days to receive the bonus interest rate.
The bank's maximal deposit is a type of deposit for customers interested in the most effective returns.
"The deposit maximal profit is traditionally highly popular with our customers largely due to availability of accrued interest and an individual choice of deposit term," Natalia Konovalova, the vice president of the retail products department for Bank of Moscow, said.
The deposit provides monthly interest rate capitalization and allows free access to the interest at any time.
"Improving price parameters for the most demanded term, we make the deposit attractive both for new and for existing customers," Konovalova said. "Combined with the reliability of a state bank these conditions are among the best offers at the market."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar