Vozrozhdenie Bank said on Wednesday that it recently held its annual day of meetings with financial analysts.
Representatives of financial companies and investment banks participated in the annual event, during which they discussed issues related to the results of Vozrozhdenie's fiscal year 2013 international financial reporting standards and prospects for business development in 2014.
Members of Vozrozhdenie's management team represented the bank during the event, including Alexander Dolgopolov, the chairman of the management board, Andrey Shalimov, the deputy chairman of the management board, and Julia Vinogradova, the head of investor relations.
Attendees discussed a wide range of issues during the talks, such as macroeconomics, the current competitive environment and the bank's strategic priorities for the near future. The participants also discussed operating efficiency and innovations in the banking industry.
Vozrozhdenie Bank provides personal banking and business services to clients throughout the Russian Federation. Its nationwide network includes 142 branches and more than 800 ATMs.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar