Belarus and Georgia discussed the development of cooperation in agricultural engineering on Friday at a meeting between a delegation from Georgia and Mikhail Myatlikov, the chairman of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The parties discussed trade and economic cooperation between the two parties. Representatives of Belarus and Georgia said the most promising area of cooperation is agricultural engineering.
Myatlikov talked about setting up specialized maintenance centers for Belarusian agricultural equipment at Georgian companies, as Belarusian farm vehicles are widely used in the Georgian agricultural industry. The members of the delegation from Georgia said they were willing to work on the issue and discussed the opportunity of purchasing Belarusian equipment at soft lending terms from the Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
A delegation of Georgian businessmen will be visiting Belarus on April 17 to discuss joining trading networks of Georgia. The visit will focus on joining the trading networks of Georgia. Georgian companies will present their products during the visit.
Georgia and Belarus will also be organizing the Belarusian-Georgian Business Forum and a business matchmaking session in June and July. The events will be part of the intergovernmental bilateral commission on economic cooperation, the goal of which is to boost mutually beneficial relations in trade and the economy.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar