Belarus and Georgia discussed the development of cooperation in agricultural engineering on Friday at a meeting between a delegation from Georgia and Mikhail Myatlikov, the chairman of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The parties discussed trade and economic cooperation between the two parties. Representatives of Belarus and Georgia said the most promising area of cooperation is agricultural engineering.
Myatlikov talked about setting up specialized maintenance centers for Belarusian agricultural equipment at Georgian companies, as Belarusian farm vehicles are widely used in the Georgian agricultural industry. The members of the delegation from Georgia said they were willing to work on the issue and discussed the opportunity of purchasing Belarusian equipment at soft lending terms from the Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
A delegation of Georgian businessmen will be visiting Belarus on April 17 to discuss joining trading networks of Georgia. The visit will focus on joining the trading networks of Georgia. Georgian companies will present their products during the visit.
Georgia and Belarus will also be organizing the Belarusian-Georgian Business Forum and a business matchmaking session in June and July. The events will be part of the intergovernmental bilateral commission on economic cooperation, the goal of which is to boost mutually beneficial relations in trade and the economy.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"