Armenia's Ardshininvestbank announced on Friday that between April 1 and June 30 it will hold a promotion for customers using its money transfer systems.
Each 500th customer who sends or receives money transfers via Avers, IntelExpress, Sigue, MoneyGram, Anelik, UniStream, Ria or Bistraya Pochta will receive $50.
"We constantly aim to provide our customers with high quality services," Arthur Gyulazyan, the director of retail business for Ardshininvestbank, said. "Customers using the services of Ardshininvestbank along with the high quality service are expected to receive pleasant surprises."
Gyulazyan said the bank would reward at least one customer each day during the promotion.
"Since the bank daily serves more than 1,000 customers using money transfers, we will have a customer receiving the amount in the frame of (the) mentioned offer each day," Gyulazyan said.
Avers, IntelExpress, Sigue, MoneyGram, Anelik, UniStream, Ria and Bistraya Pochta money transfer systems are provided in all 55 branches and offices of Ardshininvestbank.
Ardshininvestbank was founded in 2002 and serves nearly 100,000 customers.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"