The Bank of Moscow issued a bank guarantee on Thursday worth $4.23 million to KrasAvia, a state-owned enterprise in the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
The bank issued the guarantee to secure KrasAvia's obligations under agreements for provisions of subsidies to cover a portion of lease payments.
"We cooperate actively with medium-sized enterprises of the Krasnoyarsk Territory, which operate in various fields, but it is especially important for us to support enterprises, such as KrasAvia, which provide essential services to a large number of people throughout a large territory," Evgeny Monin, the director of the Bank of Moscow's department of corporate sales management, said.
KrasAvia is an air carrier that delivers consumer goods and food products to some of Krasnoyarsk's most remote locations. The company makes deliveries to areas where aviation is the only year-round type of transportation.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation