The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation met on Wednesday to discuss the organization of review for the purpose of government or municipal orders according to the new law 44-FZ.
Sergey Katyrin, the president of CCI, chaired the presidium of the CCI's management board. The meeting featured a report from Alexander Yastrib, the first deputy president and chairman of the management board of the Bank of Moscow and the head of the CCI procurement system development committee.
Yastrib spoke on the importance of independent reviews of government and municipal orders to evaluate whether contracts would protect parties from such conditions as market volatility or low quality design.
"Independent review shall take place at all stages of fulfillment of government orders," Yastrib said. "In the course of performance of a contract, conditions should be created when customers would engage independent experts to confirm their costs, as well as whenever any dispute arises between the customer and the contractor."
Yastrib and other participants said the CCI's role as an independent expert to enforce law 44-FZ should be strengthened.
"I believe that CCI RF as a major forum that can protect the interests of both parties to a transaction should play the key role," Yastrib said.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia