Stepan Kubiv, the governor of the National Bank of Ukraine, met on Tuesday with Zenon Potichny, the president of the Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce, and Eugene Czolij, the president of the Ukrainian World Congress.
The participants of the meeting discussed ways to strengthen economic and business ties between Ukraine and Canada, including improving relations between the National Bank of Ukraine and the Bank of Canada and expanding investment cooperation.
Kubiv said that attempts by the international community to support Ukraine's efforts to build a democratic society and a market economy are of great importance to Ukraine, particularly during the current economic and political climate.
Potichny and Czolij congratulated Kubiv on his appointment as governor of the National Bank and wished him success in implementing comprehensive reforms in the banking sector. They also expressed hope for Ukraine's further integration into the international community.
Kubiv thanked his Canadian partners for their efforts to bolster political and economic ties between the two countries.
The Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce is an organization dedicated to facilitating business, trade and investment relations between Canada and Ukraine.
The Ukrainian World Congress is an international coordination assembly of Ukrainian public organizations. The assembly represents the interests of over 20 million Ukrainians, with member organizations in 33 countries and ties to Ukrainians in 14 additional countries.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank