Oschadbank announced the appointment on Wednesday of Andriy Pyshnyy to the position of chairman of the management board by the bank's supervisory council.
Pyshnyy, a member of parliament of the VII convocation from the Batkivschyna faction, was introduced to the bank's team by Stepan Kubiv, the head of the National Bank of Ukraine. Pyshnyy previously held several positions at Oschadbank, including director of the legal department and first deputy chairman. He also worked as the deputy secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
While working as a member of parliament, Pyshnyy performed duties as the first deputy chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Rules, Parliamentary Ethics and Support to the Verkhovna Rada activity. He received his diploma in jurisprudence from Chernivtsi State University in 1996 and a diploma in banking from the Ukrainian Academy of Banking of National Bank of Ukraine in 2005.
Pyshnyy will replace Denys Kiryeyev who previously served as acting chairman of the management board.
Oschadbank is the state savings bank of Ukraine and is one of the largest banks in the country. It is the only Ukrainian bank with a state guarantee by law on all funds of citizens trusted to the bank.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"