Oschadbank announced the appointment on Wednesday of Andriy Pyshnyy to the position of chairman of the management board by the bank's supervisory council.
Pyshnyy, a member of parliament of the VII convocation from the Batkivschyna faction, was introduced to the bank's team by Stepan Kubiv, the head of the National Bank of Ukraine. Pyshnyy previously held several positions at Oschadbank, including director of the legal department and first deputy chairman. He also worked as the deputy secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
While working as a member of parliament, Pyshnyy performed duties as the first deputy chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Rules, Parliamentary Ethics and Support to the Verkhovna Rada activity. He received his diploma in jurisprudence from Chernivtsi State University in 1996 and a diploma in banking from the Ukrainian Academy of Banking of National Bank of Ukraine in 2005.
Pyshnyy will replace Denys Kiryeyev who previously served as acting chairman of the management board.
Oschadbank is the state savings bank of Ukraine and is one of the largest banks in the country. It is the only Ukrainian bank with a state guarantee by law on all funds of citizens trusted to the bank.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia