Georgia's ProCredit Bank announced the launch on Monday of a promotion offering holders of ProCredit Visa cards the chance to win tickets to the 2014 World Cup in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Customers can take part in the promotion by using their Visa card for payment at any shop, online purchases and withdrawals from an ATM outside their country of residence. Visa and the Fédération Internationale de Football Association are jointly running the promotion.
Each transaction between Monday through April 30 will be eligible for entry.
The first prize winner will receive a trip for two to Brazil and two tickets to the final World Cup match in Rio's Maracana stadium. The winner will also receive a double room in a four-star hotel for four nights and five days, airport pick-up by a Visa representative, a city tour on the day of arrival or departure, a tour of the stadium, Visa and FIFA branded souvenirs, and $400 in spending money.
The second prize winner will receive a trip for two to Brazil and two tickets to a World Cup match, airport pick-up by a Visa representative, a double room in a four-star hotel for four days and three nights, a city tour on the day or arrival or departure, a tour of the stadium before the match, Visa and FIFA branded souvenirs, and $300 in spending money.
The winners of the promotion will be announced on May 15.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays