First Ukrainian International Bank announced on Wednesday that it is offering customers an updated line of banking services that come in three different packages.
The three new packages, regular, strong and with cream, were formed in line with the latest market requirements based on common coffee products. FUIB updated its previous set of separate packages of services, which included starting, basic, classic, comfortable and platinum. It began offering the separate packages to customers in January 2011.
The regular package is like an espresso, consisting of the most essential products and services for customers who need quick and easy access to their money. This package includes discounts and bonuses from the bank's Star Club loyalty program.
The strong package contains a double portion of progressive banking services for individuals who need quick and convenient finance management. The package includes SMS banking, special terms for cash desk services and the potential to order an insurance policy and cards with extra security.
The with cream package offers the widest range of functions, including special discounts and bonuses available to gold card holders. The package includes a concierge service, medical insurance for travelers and fee-free cash withdrawal from ATMs at any bank in Ukraine twice monthly.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"