First Ukrainian International Bank announced on Wednesday that it is offering customers an updated line of banking services that come in three different packages.
The three new packages, regular, strong and with cream, were formed in line with the latest market requirements based on common coffee products. FUIB updated its previous set of separate packages of services, which included starting, basic, classic, comfortable and platinum. It began offering the separate packages to customers in January 2011.
The regular package is like an espresso, consisting of the most essential products and services for customers who need quick and easy access to their money. This package includes discounts and bonuses from the bank's Star Club loyalty program.
The strong package contains a double portion of progressive banking services for individuals who need quick and convenient finance management. The package includes SMS banking, special terms for cash desk services and the potential to order an insurance policy and cards with extra security.
The with cream package offers the widest range of functions, including special discounts and bonuses available to gold card holders. The package includes a concierge service, medical insurance for travelers and fee-free cash withdrawal from ATMs at any bank in Ukraine twice monthly.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar