Russia's Evrofinance Mosnarbank announced on Thursday that it is issuing new Visa cards made using Europay, MasterCard and Visa technology that include microprocessors.
Customers can begin requesting the classic, gold or platinum EMV technology cards to replace their existing cards upon expiration starting on Wednesday. Customers may also apply for a new card in addition to their existing cards.
Headquartered in Moscow, Evrofinance Mosnarbank is one of Russia's largest commercial banks.
OJSC Evrofinance was founded in 1993 through a reorganization of the financial company Evrofinance. Evrofinance registered in December 1990 and was among the first joint companies with foreign capital in Russia.
The founders of Evrofinance were the Northern Europe Commercial Bank in Paris and the state Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs.
CB Mosnarbank CJSC was founded in 1995 as a subsidiary of Moscow Narodny Bank in London. Moscow Narodny Bank was established in the Russian capital in 1911 and later incorporated in the British banking system.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays