Russia's Evrofinance Mosnarbank announced on Thursday that it is issuing new Visa cards made using Europay, MasterCard and Visa technology that include microprocessors.
Customers can begin requesting the classic, gold or platinum EMV technology cards to replace their existing cards upon expiration starting on Wednesday. Customers may also apply for a new card in addition to their existing cards.
Headquartered in Moscow, Evrofinance Mosnarbank is one of Russia's largest commercial banks.
OJSC Evrofinance was founded in 1993 through a reorganization of the financial company Evrofinance. Evrofinance registered in December 1990 and was among the first joint companies with foreign capital in Russia.
The founders of Evrofinance were the Northern Europe Commercial Bank in Paris and the state Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs.
CB Mosnarbank CJSC was founded in 1995 as a subsidiary of Moscow Narodny Bank in London. Moscow Narodny Bank was established in the Russian capital in 1911 and later incorporated in the British banking system.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar