Russia's Evrofinance Mosnarbank announced on Thursday that it is issuing new Visa cards made using Europay, MasterCard and Visa technology that include microprocessors.
Customers can begin requesting the classic, gold or platinum EMV technology cards to replace their existing cards upon expiration starting on Wednesday. Customers may also apply for a new card in addition to their existing cards.
Headquartered in Moscow, Evrofinance Mosnarbank is one of Russia's largest commercial banks.
OJSC Evrofinance was founded in 1993 through a reorganization of the financial company Evrofinance. Evrofinance registered in December 1990 and was among the first joint companies with foreign capital in Russia.
The founders of Evrofinance were the Northern Europe Commercial Bank in Paris and the state Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs.
CB Mosnarbank CJSC was founded in 1995 as a subsidiary of Moscow Narodny Bank in London. Moscow Narodny Bank was established in the Russian capital in 1911 and later incorporated in the British banking system.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso