Russia's Evrofinance Mosnarbank announced on Thursday that it is issuing new Visa cards made using Europay, MasterCard and Visa technology that include microprocessors.
Customers can begin requesting the classic, gold or platinum EMV technology cards to replace their existing cards upon expiration starting on Wednesday. Customers may also apply for a new card in addition to their existing cards.
Headquartered in Moscow, Evrofinance Mosnarbank is one of Russia's largest commercial banks.
OJSC Evrofinance was founded in 1993 through a reorganization of the financial company Evrofinance. Evrofinance registered in December 1990 and was among the first joint companies with foreign capital in Russia.
The founders of Evrofinance were the Northern Europe Commercial Bank in Paris and the state Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs.
CB Mosnarbank CJSC was founded in 1995 as a subsidiary of Moscow Narodny Bank in London. Moscow Narodny Bank was established in the Russian capital in 1911 and later incorporated in the British banking system.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!