Russia's Evrofinance Mosnarbank announced on Thursday that it is issuing new Visa cards made using Europay, MasterCard and Visa technology that include microprocessors.
Customers can begin requesting the classic, gold or platinum EMV technology cards to replace their existing cards upon expiration starting on Wednesday. Customers may also apply for a new card in addition to their existing cards.
Headquartered in Moscow, Evrofinance Mosnarbank is one of Russia's largest commercial banks.
OJSC Evrofinance was founded in 1993 through a reorganization of the financial company Evrofinance. Evrofinance registered in December 1990 and was among the first joint companies with foreign capital in Russia.
The founders of Evrofinance were the Northern Europe Commercial Bank in Paris and the state Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs.
CB Mosnarbank CJSC was founded in 1995 as a subsidiary of Moscow Narodny Bank in London. Moscow Narodny Bank was established in the Russian capital in 1911 and later incorporated in the British banking system.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation