ProCredit Bank hosted the Georgian calligraphy contest awards ceremony at its head office on Tuesday, exhibiting the work of the winners.
The contest was held on November 6 and consisted of three stages. The winners were named on Tuesday. The calligraphy of the winners and other distinguished contestants was exhibited at ProCredit Bank's head office.
The contest was meant to showcase and renew public interest in the beauty of Georgian calligraphy and manuscripts.
"I am pleased that ProCredit Bank's head office is host to such an interesting and important event," Ketevan Burduli, the director of ProCredit Bank, said. "Georgian manuscripts have a centuries-long history. That is why all of us should do our best to continue and preserve this tradition for future generations,"
The bank said it has always been active in supporting cultural projects in its 15 years of operation.
ProCredit Bank is a member of the ProCredit Group, which owns majority stakes in 19 countries in the Americas, Africa, and Europe.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar