Russia's MDM Bank announced on Tuesday that its board of directors appointed Timur Avdeyenko as the new CEO and chairman of the bank's management board.
Avdeyenko has more than 15 years of experience in senior management positions at major Russian banks, including Konversbank, Promstroybank and Alfa-Bank. Avdeyenko's candidacy was approved by the Central Bank of Russia.
"It's a pleasure to welcome Timur Avdeyenko as CEO and chairman of the management board," Oleg Viyugin, the chairman of the board of directors, said. "Timur has extensive management experience and an in-depth understanding of the banking business. He is well acquainted with the bank and many of our partners. I have no doubt that Timur's approach and commitment to developing the bank's business will yield positive results in the near future."
Between 2001 to 2007, Avdeyenko was the deputy chairman of the management board of MDM Bank. He graduated from the Moscow Institute of Management and holds a Ph.D. in economics.
Avdeyenko said that managing one of the largest privately owned banks in the country was a great honor.
"I welcome the opportunity to return to the bank and bring to bear the managerial and banking experience that I have built up over the years," Avdeyenko said. "MDM Bank has great growth potential. It has a brand with a long history and a strong presence in a number of regions, especially in the Urals and Siberia. I see real opportunities to improve the bank's operating efficiency and financial performance, and to successfully deliver on its strategic objectives."
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business