First Ukrainian International Bank announced on Friday that it was recognized as the leader in information disclosure quality in 2013, according to a recent survey.
The Ukrainian Credit Rating Agency's "Information Transparency of Banks" survey ranked the information disclosure by FUIB at 77.13 percent. FUIB was the leader in information disclosure quality for the second straight year.
FUIB said the survey results do not reflect the financial reliability of a bank but rather the readiness of banks to disclose the information to the public.
"First Ukrainian has been for many years pursuing the policy of openness and transparency," Sergey Chernenko, the chairman of the management board of FUIB, said. "We believe that only adhering to these principles it is possible to build the long lasting relationship of trust with our customers and partners. (The) bank has repeatedly confirmed the compliance of its information disclosure standards with the international best practices."
As part of the survey, UCRA analyzed the information at the websites of 30 banks in Ukraine with the largest assets. The average ranking for information disclosure in 2013 was 57.94 percent.
"We are not confined to the already achieved and continue raising these standards with each year," Chernenko said.
Details of the rankings are available at the UCRA's website.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business