Bank Zenit and Christie's Auction House recently held a new event for the Russian Tour project.
The companies worked together to host a showcase of jewels and gems presented by jewelry specialists from Christie's.
The event was held at the L'Apogee Courchevel hotel in Courchevel, France. The spring session welcomed the bank and auction house's Russian and foreign clients to view the precious jewels.
"We were pleased to invite our private banking clients to meet jewelry specialists from one of the most recognized auction leaders, while Bank Zenit had an opportunity to tell the guests about the new opportunities in maintaining and growing clients' wealth," Stanislav Pashchenko, the deputy chairman of the management board of Bank Zenit, said. "We are looking forward to new events."
The gems and jewels will be shown in four other sessions throughout the year. The summer session will include stops in Monaco and Sardinia, Italy. The autumn sessions will take place in Moscow and London.
"Christie's Private Sales Jewels has been in the market for many years providing brokerage and consulting services for its clients to buy items made of precious metals," Julien Brunie, the general manager of Christie's International Private Sales, said. "We are glad that this year, in partnership with Bank Zenit, one of the Russian leading financial organisations, we launched a special project which, primarily, focuses on Russian buyers."
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso