The First Ukrainian International Bank announced on Friday that it will introduce new interest rates on credit cards with a revolving credit line on April 14.
FUIB laid down the new terms in the third annex of its terms of issue and administration in the "Credit Card with Grace Period" document and its fourth annex of terms of issue and administration of its "Credit Card with Grace Period and Installment Purchase Service" document.
Details about the interest rate changes can be obtained on the bank's website, at any bank branch, through the bank's local call center or through the direct phone number in Donetsk for international calls.
The FUIB was founded on Nov. 20, 1991. In 1995, the bank began its cooperation with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and in 1996 with Deutsche Investitions-und Entwicklungsgesellschaft MbH (DEG).
In 1999, the EBRD, DEG and the International Finance Corporation became shareholders. In 2000, Fortis Bank also became a shareholder.
FUIB was the first Ukrainian bank to institute international financial reporting standards and one of the first to obtain a credit rating from international credit rating agency Fitch.
FUIB is a principal member of MasterCard International and VISA International payment systems and a regular participant of the State Retail Deposit Insurance Fund.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar