Rating agency Expert RA recently ranked Bank Vozrozhdenie ninth in the Russian mortgage market for the year 2013.
Bank Vozrozhdenie issued approximately $396.7 million of mortgages and loans on the primary market. The bank works on primary and secondary housing markets.
Expert RA included more than 80 banks in its research, making up 95 percent of the Russian mortgage market.
Vozrozhdenie has 142 locations and 1.6 million clients in personal banking and business services across the Russian federation. The bank offers savings accounts, payment handling, payroll management, mortgages, bank cards and business and consumer loans.
Vozrozhdenie said it prides itself on its close relationship with and dedication to its clients.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso