Rating agency Expert RA recently ranked Bank Vozrozhdenie ninth in the Russian mortgage market for the year 2013.
Bank Vozrozhdenie issued approximately $396.7 million of mortgages and loans on the primary market. The bank works on primary and secondary housing markets.
Expert RA included more than 80 banks in its research, making up 95 percent of the Russian mortgage market.
Vozrozhdenie has 142 locations and 1.6 million clients in personal banking and business services across the Russian federation. The bank offers savings accounts, payment handling, payroll management, mortgages, bank cards and business and consumer loans.
Vozrozhdenie said it prides itself on its close relationship with and dedication to its clients.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar