Rosbank's board of directors recently met to elect Didier Hauguel chairman of the board.
Hauguel has served as a member of the board since July 2010. In May 2012, he took the position of chairman and as Societe Generale's chief country officer for Russia.
The extraordinary meeting of shareholders, held on March 6, also saw the addition of Rosbank CEO Dmitry Olyunin to the board of directors. Olyunin was appointed chairman of the Rosbank management board on December 2.
The reelections reflected recent changes in the bank's joint stock capital. Societe Generale Group acquired the VTB Group's 10 percent stake in December in order to strengthen its commitment to the Russian market. Societe Generale Group is the bank's major shareholder, which resulted in increasing the share in the bank's equity capital to 92.4 percent.
March 11 marks Dmitry Olyunin's first 100 days in office.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar