Rosbank's board of directors recently met to elect Didier Hauguel chairman of the board.
Hauguel has served as a member of the board since July 2010. In May 2012, he took the position of chairman and as Societe Generale's chief country officer for Russia.
The extraordinary meeting of shareholders, held on March 6, also saw the addition of Rosbank CEO Dmitry Olyunin to the board of directors. Olyunin was appointed chairman of the Rosbank management board on December 2.
The reelections reflected recent changes in the bank's joint stock capital. Societe Generale Group acquired the VTB Group's 10 percent stake in December in order to strengthen its commitment to the Russian market. Societe Generale Group is the bank's major shareholder, which resulted in increasing the share in the bank's equity capital to 92.4 percent.
March 11 marks Dmitry Olyunin's first 100 days in office.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business