Rosbank's board of directors recently met to elect Didier Hauguel chairman of the board.
Hauguel has served as a member of the board since July 2010. In May 2012, he took the position of chairman and as Societe Generale's chief country officer for Russia.
The extraordinary meeting of shareholders, held on March 6, also saw the addition of Rosbank CEO Dmitry Olyunin to the board of directors. Olyunin was appointed chairman of the Rosbank management board on December 2.
The reelections reflected recent changes in the bank's joint stock capital. Societe Generale Group acquired the VTB Group's 10 percent stake in December in order to strengthen its commitment to the Russian market. Societe Generale Group is the bank's major shareholder, which resulted in increasing the share in the bank's equity capital to 92.4 percent.
March 11 marks Dmitry Olyunin's first 100 days in office.
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia