The Central Bank of Azerbaijan recently released the next issue of its online journal, titled "The Central Bank and Economy: a set of articles and research works for Q1, 2014."
The new material includes articles and research on macroeconomic and exchange rate policies, risk modeling, social aspects of economic growth, and other theoretical and empirical issues. It also presents new and adapted methodological approaches to economic issues, fundamental research findings on the Azerbaijani economy, and recent studies by global think tanks for professionals.
Azerbaijani Prime Minister Artur Rasizade told parliament on Friday that economic growth in 2013 was strong.
"The main purpose of economic development is to raise social welfare," Rasizade said.
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia