The Central Bank of Azerbaijan recently released the next issue of its online journal, titled "The Central Bank and Economy: a set of articles and research works for Q1, 2014."
The new material includes articles and research on macroeconomic and exchange rate policies, risk modeling, social aspects of economic growth, and other theoretical and empirical issues. It also presents new and adapted methodological approaches to economic issues, fundamental research findings on the Azerbaijani economy, and recent studies by global think tanks for professionals.
Azerbaijani Prime Minister Artur Rasizade told parliament on Friday that economic growth in 2013 was strong.
"The main purpose of economic development is to raise social welfare," Rasizade said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar