UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group recently came in first in the best private banking services rating by Euromoney, the bank's third consecutive win.
"UkrSibbank is a pioneer of the Ukrainian private banking market. We seek to prove each year that we are the best. This may sound somewhat overambitious; however, this fact has been proven by several dozens of experts," Philippe Joannier, the chairman of UkrSibbank's management board, said.
Several subsidiaries of the BNP Paribas Group came out on top of the Euromoney ratings in their respective countries while the group rose two notches in the top 10 best private banking services overall global rating.
"This was a difficult and challenging year for the wealth management and the banking system as a whole. However, the difficult environment we encountered helped us to highlight the real strengths of our team. We are proud to say that in spite of all the hurdles we came out stronger and proved to our clients, experts and to ourselves that we deserve to be considered as the best Private Banking team on the market," Oleksii Aleksandrov, the head of private banking at UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group, said. "We focus on the quality, security and we care about our clients. We belong to an international financial group and this fact allows us to attract new clients and justify the trust our existing clients bestow on us. I am confident that we will continue to uphold it in the future as we are the most successful professional team in Ukraine."
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays