Thirteen-year-old Kirill Ulitin recently became the 1000th Obrazovatelnyi depositor at Kazakhstan's BTA Bank after his mother opened an account in his name.
Under the Obrazovatelnyi program, customers open a deposit for money that is to be used for future school tuition. After one year, the state contributes up to 7 percent with the stipulation that the funds can be used only for tuition. The money earns interest of up to 15.3 percent a year.
Headquartered in Almaty, BTA Bank is the third largest lender in the country. It provides a wide range of banking services to individuals, SMEs and corporate customers.
The bank's branch network includes 19 branches and more than 170 outlets around Kazakhstan.
BTA also has international representative offices in Russia, Great Britain and China, and banking networks in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Georgia and Turkey.
Its major shareholder is the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers