Azerbaijan's Kapital Bank recently announced discounts on cash loans to mark the Novruz holiday, allowing customers who apply through April 13 the ability to receive loans of up to $12,775 for 36 months.
As part of the campaign, the loan's annual interest rate will be at a 4 percent discount. In addition, loan repayment can be made at bank branches or online.
For the initial stage, the bank intends the cash loans for its salary and pension card holders. Recipients do not need a guarantor or reference. Loans will also be made to those who are in arrears at other banks.
Kapital Bank has the largest network in Azerbaijan, with 89 branches and 11 offices.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays