Azerbaijan's Kapital Bank recently announced discounts on cash loans to mark the Novruz holiday, allowing customers who apply through April 13 the ability to receive loans of up to $12,775 for 36 months.
As part of the campaign, the loan's annual interest rate will be at a 4 percent discount. In addition, loan repayment can be made at bank branches or online.
For the initial stage, the bank intends the cash loans for its salary and pension card holders. Recipients do not need a guarantor or reference. Loans will also be made to those who are in arrears at other banks.
Kapital Bank has the largest network in Azerbaijan, with 89 branches and 11 offices.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar