ABN AMRO recently unveiled a new global platform to provide clients with seamless routing capabilities between the U.S., Asia and Europe for equities and futures trading using a single FIX connection.
Launched late last week at the FIX EMEA Trading Conference 2014 in London, AMG Global - ABN AMRO Market Gateway Global - offers clients execution capabilities on ABN AMRO Clearing's trading memberships and access to 22 U.S. equity and derivative exchanges, 16 European equity and derivative exchanges, and three Asian equity exchanges.
The platform provides "vendor neutral" access, allowing clients to trade on multiple exchanges via a front end system of their choice. Orders are routed globally via ABN AMRO Clearing's network with major hubs in London, Frankfurt, New York, Chicago, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney.
AMG Global also provides a comprehensive suite of pre-trade risk controls, designed and built by ABN AMRO Clearing to comply with local and regional trading regulations.
"AMG Global provides a simple, flexible, and powerful infrastructure to support the trading needs of our different client groups. We believe the capabilities of this platform will drive our ambition to become a major force in global execution and prime clearing," Marcel Jongmans, the CEO of ABN AMRO Clearing, said.
Part of ABN AMRO Bank, ABN AMRO Clearing is one of the world's leading providers of clearing and financing services for listed derivatives and cash securities, OTC products, warrants, commodities and FX.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar