Georgia's BasisBank is extending its offer of free internet, SMS and auto pay services to Minute Card holders until April 10.
After April 10, the services will be charged at standard rates.
Established in 1993, BasisBank provides services to retail, SME and corporate clients, with special attention paid to online banking operations.
For the last several years, BasisBank worked with top international consulting companies to help its staff obtain and implement techniques and methods based on the best international practices.
BasisBank was the first member of the Georgian Financial System Framework program launched by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
China's Xinjiang Hualing Industry & Trade Group acquired a 90 percent equity stake in BasisBank in 2012, the first time a private Chinese enterprise acquired a foreign commercial bank.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank