Georgia's BasisBank is extending its offer of free internet, SMS and auto pay services to Minute Card holders until April 10.
After April 10, the services will be charged at standard rates.
Established in 1993, BasisBank provides services to retail, SME and corporate clients, with special attention paid to online banking operations.
For the last several years, BasisBank worked with top international consulting companies to help its staff obtain and implement techniques and methods based on the best international practices.
BasisBank was the first member of the Georgian Financial System Framework program launched by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
China's Xinjiang Hualing Industry & Trade Group acquired a 90 percent equity stake in BasisBank in 2012, the first time a private Chinese enterprise acquired a foreign commercial bank.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar