The Rusipoteka Analytical Center on Mortgage and Securitization recently ranked Bank Vozrozhdenie ninth among leading banks in terms of mortgage lending for the year 2013.
The ranking is based on Bank Vozrozhdenie's 2013 performance. During that period, the bank issued mortgage loans on $40 million, marking a 22 percent increase when compared with the previous year.
Bank Vozrozhdenie works with primary and secondary housing markets.
"On mortgage loans we actively cooperate with our partners- constructors, real estate agencies. In 2013, loans on primary market comprised 80% of our portfolio. On this type of loans we go straight after the leading state banks with the 4th rank among all Russian players," Evgeniy Dmitriev, the head of the retail business department, said.
Bank Vozrozhdenie bank offers personal banking and business services to clients throughout the Russian Federation. It has 142 locations and more than 800 ATMs.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business