The Rusipoteka Analytical Center on Mortgage and Securitization recently ranked Bank Vozrozhdenie ninth among leading banks in terms of mortgage lending for the year 2013.
The ranking is based on Bank Vozrozhdenie's 2013 performance. During that period, the bank issued mortgage loans on $40 million, marking a 22 percent increase when compared with the previous year.
Bank Vozrozhdenie works with primary and secondary housing markets.
"On mortgage loans we actively cooperate with our partners- constructors, real estate agencies. In 2013, loans on primary market comprised 80% of our portfolio. On this type of loans we go straight after the leading state banks with the 4th rank among all Russian players," Evgeniy Dmitriev, the head of the retail business department, said.
Bank Vozrozhdenie bank offers personal banking and business services to clients throughout the Russian Federation. It has 142 locations and more than 800 ATMs.
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia