The Rusipoteka Analytical Center on Mortgage and Securitization recently ranked Bank Vozrozhdenie ninth among leading banks in terms of mortgage lending for the year 2013.
The ranking is based on Bank Vozrozhdenie's 2013 performance. During that period, the bank issued mortgage loans on $40 million, marking a 22 percent increase when compared with the previous year.
Bank Vozrozhdenie works with primary and secondary housing markets.
"On mortgage loans we actively cooperate with our partners- constructors, real estate agencies. In 2013, loans on primary market comprised 80% of our portfolio. On this type of loans we go straight after the leading state banks with the 4th rank among all Russian players," Evgeniy Dmitriev, the head of the retail business department, said.
Bank Vozrozhdenie bank offers personal banking and business services to clients throughout the Russian Federation. It has 142 locations and more than 800 ATMs.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy