B&N Bank closed the book for its 06 Series Euro-Commercial Paper on Feb. 28.
The paper was closed in the amount of $47 million and had an initial yield of 7.5 percent p.a. under its $300 million ECP program. The bank will use the funds to finance SME projects.
A 12-month maturity on the ECP issue was arranged by BCP Securities, Raiffeisen Bank International AG and Region BC.
At the end of February, B&N held roadshow events in Moscow and various cities around Europe. European private funds, banks and investment companies represented 70 percent of the book, with Russian investors also showing interest in the deal.
"Despite the turbulent market situation, amount of the issue fully meets our targets and reflects the growing interest of investors in B&N Bank's debt securities. In accordance with its strategy aimed at increasing investment potential, in 2013 B&N Bank was active in the international debt capital market and placed three series of ECP. In 2014 we will continue to issue ECP to prepare the ground for long-term instruments such as Eurobonds," Irina Komarova, the senior vice president of B&N Bank, said.
The bank currently has two outstanding ECP issues totaling $33.8 million, each with a 12 month maturity.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar